Family and Friends,
So first off I would like to apologize to my extended Family.
President Tilleman has asked that we only send emails to our imediate
family. I would love to recieve emails from you but I probably will have
to write back in this email that i send home every week. Sorry, but i
know that President Tilleman is an inspired leader and I know that if I obey, like you all told me, then the people in my area will be blessed.
Alright I believe that, that is all of the buisness. =)
This week has been a fantastic week! We have gotten alot of stuff
done and we have been working hard. This week was transfers week. I am
now in a normal companionship and it is really nice!
My companion is
absolutely an amazing elder, he is so humble and so willing to do what
ever the Lord asks of him. The only down fall about him is that he is
from....... Yes, Canada. Edmonton. Which in reality is not really a big
downfall =) He is a big boy. He is Bryson Carrick sized and he has a
very similar personality.
His name is Elder Flexhaug. He is 19 he has been out about a year
and this is the first time that he has switched an area. He is now the
District Leader. He used to landscape for a million dollar company here
in Canada. His best friend is serving here in Canada as an AP in our
mission. I would not be surprised if Elder Flexhaug become the first
Spanish Assistant to the President.
That is pretty much my week this week we have been trying to get in to the swing of a new companionship.
So transfer day we had to bring two elders back to our house to
sleep that night, then drop them off at the bus station ( 40 min
away) at 530 in the morning.... that was an early morning. Thank heavens
that Heavenly Father qualifies those whom he calls. and we recieve a
call ( litterally over the phone!!) to take these elders to the airport.
it was crazy.
We were a little bit loopy that day. Saturday night we ordered a
pizza right before we started our planning session at 9 and ate pizza.
Sunday we went to church.
And now Monday I am here and I am sending an email. =)
I love you all and hope that all is going well for you this week! I love hearing from you.
Elder Brandon Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment