Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekly Letter - Sept 17, 2012

Good Morning,

I hope that all is going well back home! It sounds as though you have had somewhat of a busy week this week!

Things are going very well here we have a Baptism this coming sunday and we are really excited for her to make that covenant with our heavenly Father.

I do not know if you remember those two gangster looking guys we met a few weeks ago but they have baptismal date not for this coming sunday but the next i believe it is the 30th. also in our ward there will be 3 more on the 30th of this coming month as well! We are so very excited to see the work progressing that will be 6 baptisms in our district just for this month. when at the begining of this year our whole mission only had 15 in january.

I know and can very well testify of the Blessings that come from being obedient to all of Gods Commands! Little or big or not even knowing why your doing it. Blessings come.

We had an interesting experience this week. We went in to an Appointment with an investigator. She is a really nice lady from Peru. with 2 young daughters.

We went in with the expectations to get a member present lesson with an investigator and to set a Baptismal date with her.

We left with A less active member point and the hope that she would return to church.

It turns out that she was baptized in Peru when she was 16 years old.  Sadly the missionaries did not attain the permission of the parents.  This cause some problems.

We hope that she will come back to church But if you could remember "The lady From Peru" in your prayer and ask specifically for her to come to church I know that with time she will.

I know the power of Prayer. I know that God hears and answers our prayers especially when we ask for Specific things. He Really is there He really does listen.

I am grateful to Be the Lords missionary. that line has new meaning to me now.

I love you all and hope to hear from you Soon.

How are grandma and Grandpa Chase doing ?

how are Ryan and Nikki?
Matthew and Amanda and Kids?
John and Andra and kids?
Michael and alisa and kids?
Brandt and Gina and Kids?
Rob and Sheryl and kids?

i havent heard from many people. Probablly because i cant write them.

i will write back in a big email if i get things.

I love you

Elder Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment