Well after I talked to you my companion got a phone call about half an hour later so i decided to Iron my clothing. Yes you could only imagine how ... nice? .. they looked after =)
We then went to a lunch at the chapel that one of the recent converts in the English ward ,in Vancouver, prepared for all the missionaries in the building ( about 14) and there were investigators and less actives there as well! after we got mail went home and then went to visit one of the families in our ward, the Espinosas. They ended up feeding us as well! then we went back to the church for our ward party and then we did some training and dropped of thank you card to some less active families in our ward.
We had a really good week this week reaching the standards of excellence! we worked really hard and for our hard work we were very blessed! We fell asleep so very quickly this week! and we slept so very well!
We are doing so very well! I spent my Birthday working my tail off( and for you smart alics no i did not grow a tail here on the mission) =) and we saw so many blessings from Heavenly father.
This church is so true! I know it with out doubt that as we follow the commandments of our heavenly Father i know we recieve blessings
Doctrine and Covenants 130
20 There is a alaw, irrevocably decreed in bheaven before the foundations of this world, upon which all cblessings are predicated—
21 And when we obtain any ablessing from God, it is by bobedience to that law upon which it is predicated.
I know that is true. I know because i have seen the blessings in peoples lives as they make changes and bring their lives more in harmony with the Lord, also know as Repentance, they receive the things they need.
Moses 7 :18
18 And the Lord called his people aZion, because they were of bone heart and one mind, and dwelt in righteousness; and there was no poor among them.
We need to strive to Be like the people of zion and the only we we can do that is by following the teachings of our heavenly father! i know he calls prophets. I know Thomas S. Monson is a living day prophet!
This is the True and only living church restored on this earth. I know it I testify of it and I do it in the Name of our Savior, even Jesus Christ, Amen.
I love you all! Have a good week! Study the scriptures. the truths have been restored!
Love you!!
Elder Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment