Hello family.
I hope that you all had a good week!
This week was still a bit slow but we are going to turn it around this week! we are going to have an excellent work this week!
Last week i would like to apologize ( joke for Grandpa Chase and Dad hopefully you understand) for last week and not getting a letter out to you. We had a few problems at the library and the internet went down,so I'm sorry.
We had the opportunity to go to the temple last week! it was really amazing ... you don't realize how much you have missed something until you don't have it all the time...
The work is progressing. we hit our goal for baptisms this year. We have had an amazing year. and next year we have our sights set double for this year. i hope that you have been able to feel the spirit strong in your lives this Christmas season.
Things seem to get busy and we don't every focus on what Christmas is all about.
I know that as we focus on Christ the gift he gave us to repent and have the Constant companionship of the Holy Ghost and also the gift of the Atonement. we have inmortality, it was freely given. We have to work for Eternal life. I know that it is truly a blessing to have been born in the covenants and be sealed as a family.
I love you! have a fantastic week! I'm assuming you get out of school early this week so i expect an email! from my siblings !
Love you!
Elder Taylor
No comments:
Post a Comment